Aims and Scope
Journal of the Korean Institute of Surface Engineering publishes regular articles, short
communications and occasional critical reviews on aspects of research and technology
in surface engineering: surface treatment by dry or wet process, thin film materials and
characterization, mechanical, optical, electric and magnetic properties of thin films,
corrosion and wear behavior of thin films, new source, process, evaluation techniques
for surface treatment.
- Frequency : The Journal is published at the last day of February, April, June, August, October and December each year.
- Book Size : A4(21*29.7), It is printed on acid-free paper.
- Contact Info : The Korean Institute of Surface Engineering
- Address : Rm 1203 & 1204, 311, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06151, S. Korea
- Tel : 82-2-563-0935 / Fax : 82-2-558-2230
- E-mail : email@example.com
- URL : http://www.kisehome.or.kr
- Database: Chemical Abstract, Cross Ref